|Sword of Orion|
2. What is inside is more important than what is outside. You can't always judge a book by its cover.
3. We should help others less fortunate than ourselves. "
4. It is better to err on the side of compassion that to be right in our assumption that people don't deserve our compassion. "When death, the great Reconciler, has come, it is never our tenderness that we repent of, but our severity." George Eliot
5. If you give a homeless person $5 and he buys beer instead of food, that is not your concern. Maybe on that day he needs a beer more than he needs a burger. In any case, you have done your part to give charity. It then rests on that person. Charity should not come with strings attached. Just do it and wish them well.
6. What goes around, comes around. My dad stopped and changed so many flat tires for stranded people, and that has made it's way around to come back to someone helping me.
|Rickie is not afraid to laugh at himself.|
|Our garden last Spring|